The Twitter Love Series is our Weekly series where we give back to those who thank us for spreading love there way. We send hope and inspiration daily to people who use the hashtags #spreadlove and #help. In this way we spread love to those who are spreading it, encouraging them to continue making a difference in the world and we give advice to those who are asking for help. This way we use social media to make the world a better place. We believe in social sustainability and think that sustainability starts with self. So if people are not loved and inspired then they will never care for the earth. (Read my story about why I chose love and how getting stabbed inspired me to startspreadlove.org)
People on Twitter Who Spread Love and Are Thankful
1. Follow @AllieElizaMay, she is great. We all get stressed in life but that won’t help you get things done. We gave her some advice and she was thankful. She believes “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” and she is so right .
2. Follow @JordynTaylorNow, her ambition to be a mix between Jesus and Fergie made me laugh so hard. Check out her website she is talented. http://jordyn-taylor.com/.
3. Follow @OGbabes, her hair is gorgeous and she believes you should live life beautifully. We all need more people like her in our lives.
4. Follow @bombaybrowbar, thanks for sharing this inspiriting quote: “Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.” – Buddha . The company is a Eyebrow bar in Vancover
most importantly they Tweet wisdom so they can beautify your face and mind!
5. Follow @blackcurrent_22 he is a humble lion and future Yoga Master!